Please find below the health and safety precautions Catana Reporting Services have put in place to keep our office and clients safe and healthy:
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Sneeze and cough into your sleeve.
- If you use a tissue, discard immediately and wash your hands afterward.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Avoid high-touch areas, where possible, or ensure you clean your hands after.
- Where possible, wear gloves when interacting with high-touch areas. Do not touch your face with gloved hands. Put on and remove gloves in a manner that avoids contamination of the hands. Ensure you wash your hands after removing gloves.
- If you are ill: notify your supervisor/Catana Reporting Service immediately, complete the self-assessment and follow the instructions you get.
- Please respect all signage and tape markings to ensure that all parties are at least 6 feet apart.
- If you are feeling any cold or flu like symptoms we advise you to stay home and self-isolate. Please inform the office as soon as possible and
- Take the online self assessment: (Self Assessment website: https://covid- 19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/),
- Call Telehealth (1-866-797-0000), their local Public Health unit, or their family doctor.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact the office.
Catana Reporting Services is committed to ensuring a safe and healthy work environment.